Use of this site constitutes your acceptance of these:
TRADEMARKS, COPYRIGHTS AND RESTRICTIONS
1. SM Service mark and © Copyright 2005 by Speederia Pizzeria or Speederia. All Rights Reserved Worldwide. All material on this site, including, but not limited to images, illustrations, audio clips, and video clips (collectively the MATERIAL) is protected by copyrights owned or controlled by ADD3R, or Speederia Pizzeria. UNAUTHORIZED COPYING, REPRODUCTION, REPUBLISHING, UPLOADING, DOWNLOADING, POSTING, TRANSMITTING OR DUPLICATING OF ANY OF THE MATERIAL IS PROHIBITED.
2. Companies hereby grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-assignable and non-transferable license to use and display, for home, noncommercial and personal use only, one copy of any Material and/or software that you may download from this site, including, but not limited to, any files, codes, audio or images incorporated in or generated by the software (collectively the DOWNLOADABLE MATERIAL) provided, however, that you must maintain all copyright and other notices contained in such Downloaded Material. You acknowledge and agree that you may not sublicense, assign or otherwise transfer this license or the Downloaded Material and that no title to the Downloaded Material has been or will be transferred to you from ADD3R, or Speederia Pizzeria, or anyone else. You also agree that you will not alter, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise modify the Downloaded Material.
1. Although we welcome your comments to our publications and this site, Companies do not accept unsolicited submissions for our publications, sites and other products. Therefore, please do not make any such submissions to Companies through this site or otherwise without prior consent from Companies. Companies will not review any unsolicited submissions. While we appreciate your comments, Companies cannot make a guarantee that they will respond to your messages.
Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you do send us a submission, you agree not to assert any ownership right of any kind in the submission (including, but not limited to copyright, trademark, unfair competition, moral rights, or implied contract) and you waive the right to receive any financial or other consideration in connection with such unsolicited submission including, but not limited to, credit.
1. Companies are not necessarily affiliated with sites which may be linked to this site and are not responsible for their content (LINKED SITES). The Linked Sites are for your convenience only and you access them at your own risk.
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATIONS ON LIABILITY
1. Companies are not responsible or liable for any infections or contamination of your system or delays, inaccuracies, errors, or omissions arising out of your use of this site or with respect to the Material contained on this site. This site and all Materials contained on it are distributed and transmitted "as is" without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. The entire risk as to the quality, accuracy, adequacy, completeness, correctness and validity of any material rests with you.
2. Companies are not responsible for any special, indirect, incidental, or consequential damages that may result from the use of, or the inability to use, the materials contained on this site whether the material is provided or otherwise supplied by Companies or anyone else. Notwithstanding the foregoing, in no event shall Companies' total liability to you for any and all claims, damages, losses, and causes of action (whether in contract or tort or otherwise) exceed the amount paid by you, if any, for accessing
RULES FOR BULLETIN BOARDS AND CHATROOMS
1. Companies are not responsible for any material posted on the Bulletin Boards, Chat Rooms, or other forums conducted on this site ("Forums"). You shall not upload, transmit, distribute or otherwise publish through such Forums any content which:
1. Libels, defames, or is obscene, pornographic, abusive, or threatening; infringes any intellectual property right of any entity or person, including, but not limited to violating anyone's copyrights or trademarks; violates any law; advocates illegal activity; and
2. Advertises or otherwise solicits funds or is a solicitation for goods or services (collectively, NON APPROVED MATERIAL).
2. While Companies do not and cannot review every message posted by users in the Forums and is not responsible for the content of these messages, Companies reserve the right to delete, move, or edit messages that it, in its sole discretion, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws, or otherwise unacceptable.
1. This site is controlled and operated by Companies from their offices in the State of California, United States of America. Companies make no representations that materials in this site are appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who choose to access this site from other locations do so at their own risk and are responsible for compliance with any and all local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. No software from this site may be downloaded, exported or re-exported into (or to a national or resident of) any countries that are subject to U.S. export restrictions.
2. This agreement shall be governed by, construed and enforced in accordance with the laws of the State of California, as it is applied to agreements entered into and to be performed entirely within such State. Any action you bring to enforce this agreement or any matters related to this site shall be brought in either the State or Federal Courts located in San Mateo County, California. If any provision of this agreement is void or unenforceable in whole or in part, the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall not be affected thereby.